OTTS is on Facebook! Check us out
520 S.E. 82nd, Portland, or 503-253-7545
5:30 setup, 6 pm social, 7 pm meeting
2015 Meeting Dates:
The 4th Tuesday of the month, January through November.
1/27, 2/24, 3/24, 4/28, 5/26, 6/23, 7/28, 8/25, 9/22, 10/27, 11/24
Annual Picnic and Hunt:
Rooster Rock State Park
Saturday June 27, 2015 - Site A 10:00am
Christmas Party and Meeting:
Freemont Church (tentative)
The March Newsletter is online.
The Oregon Treasure Trails Society was formed in 1982 when 5 avid hobbyists put $5 each into the kitty and started the club in an effort to provide an organization that would unite people together with the same interests in metal detecting and searching for coins, tokens and other small/interesting treasures of the past. Today, we continue to provide a wonderful environment for those interested in the great hobby. Our club provides an opportunity to get together with others and enjoy spending time at outings and sharing experiences. Everyone is welcome to attend one of our meetings. See below for meeting information.
The Oregon Treasure Trails Society is dedicated to:
- Uniting individuals who share a common interest in the sport and pastime of using metal detectors to search for coins, jewelry and relics from the past.
- Educating ourselves in the art of collecting and preserving our heritage, and expanding our knowledge of this country's history through research.
- Perpetuating, through mutual agreement with State and Local Historical Societies, the preservation of antiquities for future generations.
- Broadening our acquaintances with others who share our hobby, and welcoming all who join us, in friendship at our monthly meetings and other activities.
Join us and Experience:
- A Great Organization of Metal Detecting Hobbyists
- Regular Monthly Meetings
- Monthly Club Outings
- An Informative and Timely Newsletter
- Guest Speakers for Education and Entertainment
- Find-of-the-Month Competition
- Fund Raiser "Raffle" Drawings
- And all the benefits of making friends, learning new techniques and "how to" tips and gaining insight on where to hunt
Annual Club Membership Dues:
|Individual||18 years of age or older||$30.00|
|Couples||Family of two (2)||$50.00|
|Individual Junior||17 years of age or younger||$20.00|
- President: Pat Williams email@example.com
- Vice President: Jeff Sikorski
- Secretary: Terry Bude
- Treasurer: Larry Williams
- Past Pres: Matthew Fritsch
- Club Outings: Paul Vandehey
- Club Outings: Jeff Sikorski
- Newsletter: Pat Williams
- Raffle: Clarence & Mary Sparks
- FOTM: Bill Bogynska
- FOTM: Dick Gaboury
- Graphics Design: Suzie Fuerhelm
- Sgt. At Arms: Gart Bude
- Webmaster: Robert Woodruff